With connections to several key partners throughout Aruba and internationally, ARINA maintains comprehensive knowledge of the business establishment process on the island, as well as key intelligence about the economy and its various markets. Whether you are looking for information about a specific Promising Sector or want to get a taste of Aruba’s business climate, ARINA puts the resources at your fingertips.
- #1 Investment Climate in the Caribbean [Economic Bureau Amsterdam, 2021 & 2022]
- Political stability, an excellent legal system, and an extensive network of the Kingdom of the Netherlands embassies
Download the Investor Guide 2023
Sectoral Fact Sheets:
Investment Summit 2021 (YouTube)
Aruba’s Investment Climate (YouTube)
About the Promising Sectors (YouTube)
Doing Business in Aruba: Testimonials
Urban Development Oranjestad
Urban Development San Nicolas
When doing business in Aruba, there are several institutions, associations, and unions in addition to ARINA that assist companies at any stage of development:
- IDEA Aruba – SMEs doing business in Aruba
- Chamber of Commerce (KVK) – Starting a business in Aruba
- Free Zone Aruba (FZA) – Attractive benefits and incentives
- DIMAS Aruba – Investors and shareholders’ permits
- Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) – State of the economy
- Embassies of the Kingdom of the Netherlands – Embassies, consulates, and other representations
- The Government of Aruba – Doing business in Aruba
- Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) – Economic statistics of Aruba
- Department of Infrastructure and Planning (DIP) – Land application
- Department of Public Works (DOW) – Construction permits
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all the latest news on doing business in Aruba.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter.
QUESTIONS ABOUT BUSINESS INCENTIVES?
We’re here for you. Customized information is at your fingertips. Just click the button below to get started.