The Aruba Investment Agency (ARINA), an operational unit of the Department of Economic Affairs, Commerce and Industry of Aruba (DEACI), was created to attract new investments in the island’s six Promising Sectors.
Promote and connect Aruba to global business opportunities to attract pioneer investors, capital, knowledge, and innovative technology in new economic sectors to contribute to the sustainable development of Aruba.
To be the leading organization in Aruba that guides investors in developing new economic sectors.
- Fast and confidential provision of up-to-date information on Aruba, its investment climate, and incentives.
- Tailored and personal guidance.
- Confidential treatment of shared information.
- Concrete solutions that simplify and optimize setting up a business in Aruba.
- Acting in the best interest of clients and the economy.
- Connection with relevant business partners and government bodies.
- Contribution to the maintenance and improvement of the investment climate.
Download the Investor Guide 2023
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all the latest news on doing business in Aruba.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter.
We are your first stop for doing business here. Let ARINA be your trusted guide as you invest in Aruba.