ARINA is dedicated to helping businesses reach their greatest potential in Aruba. We work closely with strategic partners both on the island and around the world to facilitate business development. As the first port of call for new business in Aruba, ARINA provides free assistance and advice throughout the business establishment, relocation or expansion process. Regardless of the stage of your business, ARINA provides the necessary connections to help you make the best investment decisions.
Download the Investor Guide 2023
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Whether you are a business is looking for sector-specific market information, to set up a site selection visit, or connections with foreign embassies and consulates-general of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, ARINA can help.Read More
Here are some of the services we provide free of charge:
- Information on Aruba’s requirements, incentives, policies, and procedures
- A broad network of business partners and government institutions
- Meeting arrangements with relevant business partners, government authorities, a variety of networks and service suppliers and other relevant contacts
- Support with the necessary connections for implementing projects, administrative procedures, business/tax registration, and licenses
- Links to obtain land and construction approvals, visas and work permits, utilities, and legal advice.
FROM RED TAPE TO RED CARPET
ARINA rolls out the red carpet for new businesses in Aruba, providing hands-on support throughout the process of obtaining business permits and ensuring legal compliance. As an intermediary between the government and the private sector, ARINA helps reduce administrative hassles — allowing businesses to concentrate on the more practical aspects of business establishment.Read More
We provide a fast track for:
- Business and director’s licenses: Once you submit your application, DEACI will offer a priority fast track.
- Work and residence permit: Once your business and director’s licenses are issued, the director will automatically be issued a work and residence permit. ARINA can also help facilitate additional work and residence permits if needed.
- Personalized information and practical solutions: ARINA provides businesses with free and confidential assistance throughout the site selection, establishment, and expansion processes.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all the latest news on doing business in Aruba.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter.